CHANGES @ INgrooves • A2IM • United Talent Agency • Wembley Arena • More
Indie distributor INgrooves has nabbed global digital distribution and label services with ONELOVE music group. Now in its 15th year, the top Australian-based EDM music brand is involved promoting, touring, licensing and recordings.
• Lisa Hresko joins A2IM as Associate Member Relations Manager. Lisa spent 10 years at CMJ as Director of Industry Relations and Manager of College Day for the CMJ Music Marathon.
• United Talent Agency (UTA) has hired Toni Wallace, who was most recently senior director of strategic marketing at Columbia Records and head of music brand partnerships.
• Former General Counsel and Associate Register of Copyrights of the U.S. Copyright Office Jacqueline C. Charlesworth has joined Covington’s Intellectual Property Rights and Media and Communications practices in the New York office.
• James Harrison has been named as Booking Manager for London’s SSE Arena, Wembley. He joins from Really Useful Theatres, where he handled booking for their 6 London venues, including London Palladium and Theatre Royal Drury Lane.
• Australian artist Nick Cave has been inducted into the Order of Australia during a ceremony on Australia Day. Cave was presented with the award for “distinguished service to the performing arts as a musician, songwriter, author and actor, both nationally and internationally, and as a major contributor to Australian music culture and heritage.” The Order of Australia is a chivalric society established by Queen Elizabeth in 1975 to Australian citizens and other persons for achievement or meritorious service.